The Project Manager will supervise projects in conjunction with the Superintendent to build the work safely and productively on time and within budget on Microtunneling and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) projects. Project locations vary across the US.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing risk on the project.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the owners, engineers, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings.
- Maintain strict adherence to the safety standards, quality and budget.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Based in the Conroe, TX area
- 7+ years’ experience in heavy civil Micro tunneling and/or Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) construction
- Must travel multi-state and work from jobsite location, including overnight stays
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a successful completed project
- Strong computer skills in Office 365, CAD, Microsoft Project or Primavera, Heavy Job, Viewpoint, Adobe Acrobat
Each candidate for this position will be given a pre-employment drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, eVerify, and a drug free workplace.